TERMS & CONDITIONS
USE OF WEBSITE
1. About Us
This website ("website") and the services provided therein are provided by No. 18 Ltd (The Gin Fayre), a company incorporated in England and Wales under company number 10122925. Our registered office is 21 Templegate, Leeds, LS15 0PQ. If you need any information or have a complaint about our Website or any of our services please contact us by mail to the above address, or via email: email@example.com
3. Ownership of materials and licence terms
Our Website and the materials on it or provided to you through them are protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights and laws throughout the world and are owned by, or are licensed to No. 18 Ltd and/or third parties. You are permitted to display the materials on our Website on a computer screen and to download and print a hard copy for your personal use provided you do not alter or remove any of the content or any part of our Website without our express permission to do so and that you do not change or delete any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary notices.
You agree not to use our Website or any of the materials on them for any:
- unlawful purpose or in contravention of applicable law
- commercial exploitation without our prior written consent
- any purpose or in any manner that may give a false or misleading impression of us, our staff or our services
- use, upload or transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive, obscene or otherwise unlawful, or which may cause offence or distress or which may affect or infringe the rights of any other person
- any device, software, file or mechanism which may interfere with the proper operation of this website or our systems
- establish a link to our Website from any other website, intranet or extranet site without our prior written consent; do anything that may interfere with or disrupt our Website or our services; or encourage or permit others to do any of the above.
In the event that you do not comply with the above restrictions, any person affected by your actions may bring a claim against you and/or No. 18 Ltd. We will pursue a claim against you for any losses and costs (including legal costs) we may suffer as a result of your actions. You agree and undertake that you own the rights in any materials you submit to us via the Website or otherwise and/or that you have obtained any relevant permission to use them.
4. Suitability of materials
We do not give any assurance that the materials provided or available to you on or through our Website are suitable for your requirements or that they will be secure, error or virus free and we will have no liability in respect of those materials.
5. Website availability
Our Website is provided free of charge and we make no guarantee that they will be uninterrupted or error free. We reserve the right to modify, suspend or withdraw the whole or any part of our Website or any of their content at any time without notice and without incurring any liability.
6. Links from our Website
We may, from time to time, provide links from our Website to website's that are owned and controlled by third parties. These links are provided only for your convenience and we have no control over and will have no liability in respect of those websites.
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure and there is a risk, therefore, that any message or information you send to us from our Website may be intercepted and potentially read by others. We will have no liability in respect of any transmissions you send to us and you do so entirely at your own risk.
8. Accuracy of information
We take care to ensure that all information available on our Website about our services is accurate. However:
- our services are continually developing and, occasionally, the information we put on our Website may be out of date. We reserve the right to change such information at any time. Any newsletters, blogs and other items offering information have been prepared for general interest only and are not a substitute for specific professional advice and should not be read or used as such;
- information provided by third parties is not checked by us and we have no responsibility for it. Any redress for such information should be made against the relevant third party.
No. 18 Ltd. does not warrant or represent that the material on our website is accurate, complete or current or that the website will be free of defects, viruses, uninterrupted or secure. This website is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Nothing contained in the pages of our website should be construed as legal, financial or other professional advice. Detailed professional advice should be obtained before taking or refraining from any action based on any of the information or material contained in our website.
10. Use of Website outside England and Wales
No. 18 makes no claims or representations that any or all of the content of our Website may be lawfully viewed or downloaded outside England and Wales and, unless otherwise specifically stated, the content and our Website are directed solely at users who access our Website from England and Wales. If you choose to access the website from outside England and Wales, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
11. Liability for our mistakes
We will not be liable to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential loss, damage or expenses (including without limitation any loss of materials, interruption of service or wasted expenditure) howsoever arising out of your use of this website, where:
- there is no breach of a legal duty of care owed to you by us;
- the loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach; or
- any loss or damage or increase in loss or damage results from a breach by you of these terms and conditions.
The foregoing limitations shall apply regardless of theory under which such cause of action is brought, whether in contract, tort, warranty or otherwise. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or for death or personal injury caused by our negligence.
You agree to indemnify and hold No. 18, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents and other partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim or demand, including reasonable legal fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the Website and/or breach of any of our terms and conditions including these Terms.
13. Third party rights
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to nor shall it confer a benefit on any third party under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 and a person who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions has no rights to enforce them.
No delay or decision not to enforce rights under these terms and conditions will constitute a waiver of the right to do so and will not affect rights in relation to any subsequent breach.
If any of these Terms are found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other conditions which shall remain in full force and effect.
If any of these Terms are found to be invalid or unenforceable but would cease to be invalid or unenforceable if some part of the provision were deleted, the provision in question shall apply with such modification as may be necessary to make valid and enforceable.
16. Governing law
These Terms and Conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales and each of us hereby submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME. THE NEW VERSION WILL BE POSTED ON THIS WEBSITE AND WILL TAKE EFFECT IMMEDIATELY UPON POSTING. IF YOU USE THE WEBSITE AFTER THE NEW TERMS AND CONDITION HAVE COME INTO EFFECT, YOU WILL BE INDICATING YOUR AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE NEW TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
BOOKING TICKETS - CONDITIONS OF SALE
Please read carefully.
In these terms, the following definitions apply:
- “Company” refers to the organising company, ie. No. 18 Ltd;
- “Event” means any event organised by the Company;
- “Venue” means any place where an event organised is held;
- “Organiser” means any person who is responsible for organising an Event;
- “Person” includes individuals, unincorporated bodies, government entities, companies and corporations;
- “No. 18 Ltd”, “The Gin Fayre” “The Whisky Fayre” “we” or “us” means No. 18 Ltd.
- “Terms” means these terms and conditions;
- “Ticket” means a valid ticket, wristband or other approved admission document giving the bearer the right to attend an Event.
Tickets are issued on behalf of the event promoter and/or the arena operator and are subject to the following conditions. If you fail to comply with these conditions then the arena operator shall be entitled to eject you from the venue and your ticket will become invalid. These terms and conditions govern your admission and conduct to the event. By entering, or attempting to enter, the venue, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue and/or promoter including but not limited to the following:
- Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified. Should a mistake have been made on your booking, please inform us as soon as possible via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the event is postponed, the promoter and/or venue management will honour the ticket for the re-scheduled performance. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain the date and the time of any re-scheduled event.
- The management reserves the right to refuse admission or to eject a ticketholder for behaviour likely to cause damage, injury, nuisance or failure to comply with the reasonable request of the management, and may on occasion; have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons. Drunken behaviour or binge drinking will not be tolerated at any event.
- Tickets are sold subject to the management's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- Ticket holders will be required to conform with our no smoking policy. It is illegal to smoke anywhere in the UK within indoor premises and anyone smoking will be asked to leave with no re-entry. No. 18 Ltd will not be held responsible for any expenses incurred due to the cancellation of an event. ie. travel expenses.
- No. 18 Ltd. accept no responsibility for any personal property lost damaged or stolen.
- Ticketholders consent to filming, photography and sound recording as attendees of of any event organised by No. 18 Ltd. All attendees at the event consent to being filmed or recorded (images and sound) by or on behalf of us, the organiser or another authorised third party, and consent to their images (or likenesses) being used in any film, recording, photograph or other footage of the Event. All rights in the recording, photography or material shall be owned by the Organiser, authorised third party or us absolutely. You agree that any Recording may be used by us, the Organiser or authorised third party in any media and for any purpose throughout the world, including, without limitation, for promotional materials and activities, merchandise, or other commercial activities. No payment or compensation for use of your image or likeness shall be payable to you.
- Tickets shall not be used for advertising, promotions, contests or sweepstakes, unless formal written permission is given by the No. 18 Ltd. In the event that such consent is obtained, the individual shall not use any intellectual property belonging to the company without prior consent.
- No. 18 Ltd reserves the right to cancel bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
- Unless paragraph 11 applies, No. 18 Ltd shall not have any further liability beyond the face value of the ticket purchased. No. 18 Ltd shall not be liable for any loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation relating to the event which has been arranged by you are at your own risk.
- Nothing in these conditions of sale seeks to exclude any liability of the arena operator for death or personal injury caused by its negligence, fraud or other type of liability which cannot by law be excluded or limited.
- As these events are surrounding the sale of alcohol, all events are age restricted to 18+. Unless photographic proof of age is supplied, staff will make a judgement based on visual appearance prior to entry.
- The Organiser may make changes to the Event. The organiser reserves the right to alter or vary the scheduled or advertised Event in the event of an unforeseen circumstance or the occurrence of any event or circumstance beyond its control (a “Force Majeure Event”). No. 18 Ltd shall not be liable for any damages, loss or disappointment arising from any alterations or changes made.
- All of these conditions of sale are governed by English Law and any disputes arising out of any transaction are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
- Information on how to enter our competitions can be found detailed on our website on our Facebook page. Each competition will vary, so please be sure to read the information carefully.
- Competitions are only open to residents of the UK and are aged 18 or over. Competitions are not open to No. 18 employees, friends or family members, or anyone professionally connected with the competition either themselves or through their families. The competition is open only to unpublished or non-professionals - writers, photographers - and submissions must not be published or featured anywhere else before
- Competition closing dates can be found on our website and / or on our Facebook page. Each competition will vary, so please be sure to read the information carefully.
- By submitting an entry, you agree and warrant that (i) your entry has not been published before; (ii) your entry is entirely your own original work; and (iii) nothing in your entry is defamatory, private or an infringement of copyright or other intellectual property right or in anyway a breach of another's rights. Any breach of this clause will be disqualified from participating and winning the competition.
- One winner will be selected from the entries received in accordance with these terms and conditions based on the following criteria: information; relevance; originality; usefulness and writing skill.
- All entrants retain copyright in their entry. The winner of the competition grants the Company exclusive license to publish their entry, in whole or in part, on the Company's website and on their social media indefinitely.
- There is no purchase necessary to enter.
- Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted in bulk or on behalf of someone else. Joint submissions will be accepted.
- By entering the competition you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
Updated: February 2017